WARNING! Spoilers for the second case of the game.
I was playing through the second case.
This is a very accurate record of it.
- No, MIA FEY! Not ANOTHER character who dies early on… (Like someone from Fullmetal Alchemist.)
- Poor Maya… having your sister die like that, and your mother’s life being ruined by this “White” guy.
- Is it bad I’m imagining May with a valley-girl accent?
- Hm… why did Maya’s attorney refuse to help? Something is wrong here.
- That outburst she (May) did in court though… Geez lady, calm down and go back to reading Fifty Shades of Grey for the trillionth time.
- Cue Edgeworth. You’re an a******e. Stop objecting to everything Phoenix says! (Yeah, I know he’s a fan favorite. Keep in mind, I’m still at the start of the game.)
- DAMN. YOU. REDD. WHITE.
- No seriously, he’s literally Donald Trump+Shou Tucker. He’s a rich, lying, blackmailing scoundrel!
- And Edgeworth ended up trying to get Phoenix in prison.
- DAMN IT! There’s nothing I can do here.
- OH MIA! THANK YOU!
Donald TuckerRedd White. Man, guy deserved it.
Geez, this is, what, SECOND CASE IN THE GAME!? I WAS AN HOUR IN! Wow… I can only imagine the rest of the cases.
Here lies Redd White
“He was some rich a*****e.”