OH MY GOD THAT WAS A GOOD FILM.
I’M NOT EVEN A BIG STAR WARS FAN AND I LOVED THIS FILM.
Anyways, I watched “The Force Awakens” with a couple of friends. We really liked it.
Here are my insane reactions to random moments in the film.
- Poor Finn.
- Poor Rey.
- Poor BB-8.
- Poe Dameron is cool. *My Han Solo fangirl friend instantly started shipping him and Finn.*
- DANG IT HE DIED LIKE 10 MINUTES INTO THE FILM *Ship crashes*
- (Later on) Yay he’s alive!
- IT’S THE MILLENIUM FALCON LET’S GO!
- Han Solo is awesome in this movie.
- Once more, Chewbacca does (Almost) next to nothing but he’s charming nonetheless.
- *My friends and I are hugging each other during the scene where Han Solo confronts Kylo Ren* Awww… *Kylo KILLS Han Solo. *One of my friends, who is a huge Han Solo fan, cries, while the other one was close to sobbing but managed to stay strong.* It’s raining…
- FINN DON’T DIE
- DAMN. YOU. KYLO.
(As you can tell, I hate Kylo Ren.)
- R2-D2 is back! And he’s in a Heroic BSOD the whole film… Dang it.
- C3-PO! Yay!
- OLD PEOPLE LOVE
- ;( CRYING AND SOBBING
- DID FINN LIVE OR DIE!?
- WHY DOES SNOKE LOOK LIKE HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED!?
- *GASP* LUKE SKYWALKER!?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS. I NEED ANSWERS. Good thing Episode VIII will eventually come out. J.J Abrams, you’re on the right track! Make sure you do a good job on the next two, alright?